How the Honorary Cajun Card Program Works
- Membership is FREE! Pick up your card at any location, then register your card to begin earning rewards.
- Dine and earn points. Get 1 point for every $1 you spend* on purchases at Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen. Points post to your account within 48 hours to your account from date of purchase.
*Does not include tax, delivery charges and certain other exclusions.
- Once you accumulate 100 points, your reward will be available on future dining purchases with Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen.
How to Receive an Honorary Cajun Card
- You can register at any store during checkout. Ask to enroll in the Honorary Cajun program. You will receive a free membership card and points can be accrued immediately.
- Click here to download and print this form. Fill it out and bring it with you to make the registration process even easier!
- Please note: Postponement of registering your account can lead to a delay in earning rewards, but points will continue to accumulate.
- 100 Points = $10 Reward*
- You get to choose when to use your Rewards
- Rewards are saved to your account — there is nothing to print and bring in
- Redeem at any Boudreaux’s location for food and drinks
- Rewards are discounts off future purchase
- Check your balance. (Card must be registered).
Have more questions? Need help?
No problem! Click here to send us an email:
Does it cost anything to be a member?
How do I change my contact information?
What if I forget my login information?
When can I begin earning points?