How the Honorary Cajun Card Program Works
- Membership is FREE! Pick up your card at any location, then register your card to begin earning rewards.
- Dine and earn points. Get 1 point for every $1 you spend* on purchases at Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen. Points post to your account within 48 hours to your account from date of purchase.
*Does not include tax, delivery charges and certain other exclusions.
- Once you accumulate 100 points, your reward will be available on future dining purchases with Boudreaux’s Cajun Kitchen.
There are TWO Ways to Register your Honorary Cajun Card
- Register at any store. Ask to enroll in the Honorary Cajun program during checkout and receive a free membership card. You may then complete a form for us to enroll you. Points can be accrued immediately.
- Click here to register online. Make sure your pop up blockers are turned off on your web browser to allow the window to open. Create your online account and be registered. (Note: If you do not see the sign up window open in a new browser window, you may be using a pop-up blocker and may need to be disabled to allow you to sign up. Check the information bar at the top of the browser for further instructions. )
Please note: Postponement of registering your account can lead to a delay in earning rewards, but points will continue to accumulate.
- 100 Points = $10 Reward*
- You get to choose when to use your Rewards
- Rewards are saved to your account — there is nothing to print and bring in
- Redeem at any Boudreaux’s location for food and drinks
- Rewards are discounts off future purchase
- Check your balance. (Card must be registered).
Have more questions? Need help?
No problem! Click here to send us an email:
Does it cost anything to be a member?
How do I change my contact information?
What if I forget my login information?
When can I begin earning points?